Security Engineer (focus on monitoring)
As Security Engineer you will work for the Application Security Monitoring team .Goal of the ASM-team is to protect hundreds of applications against cyber-attacks via automation of several generic use cases. The team develops, deploys and maintains these use cases and steers the process to onboard all applications to implement those use cases.
- Develop, deploy and maintain application security monitoring use cases
- Interact with teams inside and outside the department
- Act at the senior level both from a content as well as soft skills perspective
- Proven ability to correlate application logs and design use cases for this
- GIT, Azure, Linux, Ansible, Log Analytics, KQL, Sentinel
- Experience with automation and security
- Experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment and working with tools accordingly, for example Confluence & Jira
- Programming skills and development knowledge (Bash, Python, Azure-cli, YAML)
- Security Professional: ability to demonstrate that with certifications, education, and/or working experience
- DevSecOps background. Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
- Experience in working in a security environment for at least 5 years, preferably in the financial sector;
- Relevant security certifications, or proof of having the competences;
- Able to read, write and speak well in English;