Java Developer/ Dev Engineer
ING is looking for a passionate Java Developer / Dev Engineer
Your team is part of the Cards Area within Chief Information Office NL (CIO) / Betalen&DBZ.
Job: Developing on the Local Backend Netherlands for the Mobile Cards Management for Mobile Payments of ING.
As Java Developer, you will work as a Dev Engineer in a Scrum and DevOps team with 6-7 engineers. The team is responsible for the development and implementation of the Mobile Cards Management for the Cards Department of ING.
The Mobile cards are used by ING customers to download to their mobile phones into the payment app. The team is called Local Backend NL and uses JAVA 8, Spring 4 and Tibco services. The team is responsible for all activities of the software delivery lifecycle. Because the systems delivered by these teams are critical components of our strategic architecture, reliability of our systems is extremely important. Therefore, we expect you to take responsibility within the team on ensuring high availability ratings.
We want you to be a team player and take responsibility for realisation of the work committed to in the sprintplanning.
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience as a Java developer
- Experience with :
- Java 8, Spring 4.x., Rest
- Maven Git, Tomcat
- Jenkins, Sonar
- Oracle/ Hibernate
- JUnit-testing, WireMock, Cucumber
- Linux systems
- Basic understanding of software security issues, like the OWASP top 10
- Capable of delivering both working code and a suitable set of automated tests
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) and ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
- Experience with code reviews
- Good communications skills and team-player
- 36 - 40 uur