Initiative Lead – FINN – Banking of Things
Are you passionate about IoT developments? Do you know all about software implementations in complex environments? Can you demonstrate an affinity with Payment solutions for customers? And are you eager to create and develop opportunities for FINN and make us scale and grow? We are looking for you!
Your work environment
We are FINN. We make software that enables any connected IoT device to perform autonomous transactions on behalf of the customer. We are a team of 9 with additional support on marketing and copy. Check us out on: https://makethingsfinn.com/ and get just as enthusiastic as we are…
You will work in ING Labs, the innovation department of ING. It is an international and highly dynamic environment. ING’s innovation methodology PACE, is based on LEAN Start Up, Design Thinking and Agile. And FINN is getting quite mature: we have launched our MVP last year. We have a website, portal, iOS & Android app, IoT SDK, and a Core backend system. And we see so many ways to grow and scale our product! Please join the team when you would love to help and work with us!
Your role and profile
An Initiative Lead has a few important aspects to their role:
- You need to be a strong and sensitive leader, connecting all personalities and combining the great qualities present in the team. Growing each individual in an even better version of themselves.
- Define and drive the business vision for the initiative and guide the team, taking full responsibility. This requires experience, knowledge, and skills on Business Development, IoT, Payments and working in a large organization as ING.
- You need to love getting your hands dirty, and take ownership of operational tasks too.
- You are willing to develop yourself, eager to learn, to experience new things, to give and receive feedback in an open team culture.
- Agile principles are natural to you and you live them day to day. And Scrum is the obvious way of working…
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and intelligent stakeholder management appear to be of great value.
- You have near native English skill
- And last but not least, you adhere to the ING values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath (http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm)
- You become an internal employee
- We offer a full time (36 hour workweek)
- Open, informal, fun, inspiring and challenging working environment in internationally focused business
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team with fantastic colleagues
- Position based in Amsterdam, travel outside the Netherlands expected
- 36 - 40 uur
- Freelance / Interim