Feature Engineer Windows 10
Feature Engineer for managing Workplace Services products around the globe!
Do you have knowledge about Windows 10 and modern management? Are you able to translate customer needs into business requirements? Can you manage suppliers globally to deliver outstanding workplace services across the globe?
If you answer these questions with yes, and you have the skills to implement and steer these services in a technically complex and international environment, then we are looking for you: an ambitious colleague eager to direct our high-ranking services and provide our 60,000+ colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
Who we are
We are Global Workplace Services at ING. We deliver workplace services for our 60,000 colleagues worldwide. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services, and facilitate collaboration and security products.
What you are you going to do
- You contribute to service design, drafting the roadmap and delivering a set of services that meet or even surpass the requirements of all stakeholders
- As part of an Agile team, you support the product owner towards international stakeholders and can discuss your services with everyone including ING senior management
- You deliver on your squad’s Quarterly Business Review targets
- You evaluate NPS measurements and use those to initiate and realize service improvements and enhance customer satisfaction
- You are responsible for marketing and communications towards ING colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your services
- You work closely together with our suppliers and build a partnership with them
- You make sure that your services provide an excellent user experience, are cost-effective and within budget
- You aid in identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving our IT-security controls
- You participate in the processing of contract changes and service requests coming from all stakeholders. You evaluate the quality, alignment with current contracts and completeness of the requests together with the squad.
Who we are looking for
You are an energetic and ambitious person with a passion for and a profound knowledge of workplace services. You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team but aren’t afraid to share your own expertise. Your primary drive and mission is to provide an excellent user experience to your ING colleagues through quick delivery of secure workplace services.
In this role, you will be working in an Agile organisation using Scrum or Kanban. Via continuous delivery you contribute actively to the design, implementation and improvement of services for the global ING workplace. Your activities are based on the end-to-end customer journey and a backlog comprised of activities aimed at service development, implementation and innovation, operational management and keeping risks under control.
Knowledge and expertise
- You have knowledge in the field of workplace services and technical knowledge of all services mentioned above, covering different technology platforms, with predominant focus on W10 and the management of this at large scale.
- You have relevant experience managing outsourced services within a complex and international organization
- You have deep knowledge of IT-risks and are able to reduce these risks in your services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on security and thus prevent or limit any damage to ING
Behaviors and competencies
- You have a completed Master's degree, preferable with an IT-background
- You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious, a driven person with sharp analytical skills
- You are social, proficient at English, have excellent communication skills, ask for active support and feedback, but dare to give feedback as well
- You offer your expertise to stakeholders and are capable of convincing ING Senior Management of your plans
- You learn quickly, stay up-to-date on recent developments and are willing to grow within ING
- You actively seek for improvements and innovations and assume responsibility for the performance of the squad’s services
- You share your knowledge with others and can discuss and troubleshoot technical details
- You focus on teamwork
- You get energy from giving presentations and demos.
- 36 - 40 uur