Feature Engineer Security Services
You are passionate about IT security and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before.
You know how to connect and direct colleagues and external suppliers and thrive by working in multidisciplinary teams. You know the security market and products and are able and eager to continuously grow this knowledge.
Your primary drive and mission in the squad is to provide an excellent user-experience to your colleagues through quick delivery of secure workplace services that are easy to use.
You steer projects in alignment with the Product owner. For less complex products you translate customer-needs into business requirements or you do this under supervision for more complex products. You ensure coordination between the directly involved parties.
Workplace Services is organized into four areas: Frontend services, Backend services, Netherlands and Supporting Services. In this role you will be working with other security specialists within the squad " Directory & security services " within the Area Backend. You work according to the Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
• Together with the product owner within your squad, you are responsible for service design, drafting the roadmap and delivering a set of services that meet, or even surpass, the requirements of all stakeholders.
• You are responsible for marketing and communications towards colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your service(s).
• You work closely together with our suppliers and build a partnership with them regarding our outsourced services.
• You make sure that your services possess an excellent user experience, are cost-effective and stay within budget.
• You aid in identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving our IT security controls.
Knowledge and experience
• You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge of security products such as AV/AM., vulnerability scanning, NAC, etc. Experience with Active Directory has a preference.
• You have relevant experience in the outsourcing of services within a complex and international organization.
• You have sufficient knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage
Behaviours and competencies
• You have at least completed a technical HBO degree, preferably with an IT background
• You are inquisitive, a driven person with excellent analytical skills and an excellent social and communication skills in both Dutch and English.
• You are ambitious, have the capacity to grow and assumes responsibility for outstanding performance of the services the squad delivers.
• You are able to transfer your expertise in IT solutions to customers.
• You are curious and seek for renovations and innovations in your area of interest.
• You focus on teamwork.