Continuous Delivery DevOps engineer with ALM expertise
You are a DevOps engineer with ALM (Application Life cycle management) expertise. You have passion for IT and you would like to join a squad who provides a Continuous Delivery Service globally within ING. As an engineer joining the Continuous Delivery as a Service (CDaaS) squad, you will be helping other squads improve their delivery process with continuous delivery.
You will work in a dynamic, self-organized and enthusiastic DevOps squad. A squad within ING terms means a team with a purpose. The purpose of this squad is to provide continuous delivery as a service to DevOps squads within ING and to ensure they have been helped in the best possible matter. To enable Continuous Delivery within ING, we use Team Foundation Server (TFS) from Microsoft. We have a technology passionate team and innovation in terms of ALM activities is a key component for us.
As ALM engineer you will strengthen our team from the automating of our own pipeline to helping and coaching DevOps squads to learn and adopt continuous delivery.
The squad is multidisciplinary and responsible for the service end-to-end. This means that next to the innovation and implementation, you as part of the team are responsible for the operations as well, meaning to make sure that our own environment is working properly and to make sure it runs securely with as less risks as possible. This requires scripting knowledge, strong problem-solving abilities and impeccable communication skills.
- You do understand in detail the concept of continuous delivery pipeline;
- You have experience in setting up and maintaining Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 and up;
- You do have MSCD: Application Lifecycle Management;
- You have programming skills such as .NET and scripting skills such as PowerShell.
- You have experience with release automation, pair programming and developing test cases;
- You have good knowledge on infrastructure level and have some experience using infrastructure as code;
- You are experienced with Windows and SQL Server administration in a complex environment;
- You feel comfortable with having to do requirements engineering and information analysis;
- You have experience working in an agile organization;
- You are continuously busy keeping up your knowledge when it comes to technology;
- Broad knowledge within continuous delivery in terms of tooling (like Git, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins) is a pré;
- Linux administration knowledge is a pré;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and writing);
- Team player with a knowledge sharing mentality;
- Software (Application)
- 36 - 40 uur
- Freelance / Interim