ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. There is a clear focus on client and data driven, sustainable development. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services. Within our department we work in Scrum/DevOps teams. You will be directly installed in one of the teams.
At ABN AMRO we believe in T-shaping, which means that beside your obvious expertise with development you are open to occasionally help the team out with other tasks as well, to help meet the goals you set as a team. As of know we are using PingDirectory and PingFederation within the bank. You will help the team(s) with challenging the current solutions based on your extensive (Ping) knowledge and help the teams with finding the right solutions and build them.
- Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
- Implement processes and systems to improve authentication and authorization flows.
- Help the team to improve their Federation knowledge.
- Co-ordinate with other teams, to integrate/fix SSO related queries.
- Change, Incident and Problem management.
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer).
- Minimum 8 years of experience in:
- Ping Federation; Experience in OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML, Kerberos, RSA, Custom adapter development
- DevOps; (CI/CD),Configuration management, Infrastructure automation
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple names spaced versions using Helm charts.
- Experience with Shell scripting, Patching, Imaging and Deployments in Azure.
- Experience with implementing Authentication and Authorization solutions
- Experience with Networking like Loadbalancing, Firewall, etc.
- Experience with Information security solutions, specifically Identity and access management
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience in Java is pre.