Senior Cloud Java EE Architect
ABN AMRO is a bank in the midst of a major transition. You will contribute directly to the creation of innovative solutions for Customer Identity and Access services that will support the increasing need for high security and trusted banking services.
You will be part of the scrum team Generic Signing. Generic Signing 2.0, which is developed and owned by CISO I&A is offering a set of Services which provides a Signing Solution. At present, GS 2.0 provides its consumers a Payment Transaction Solution which includes IBB and AOL transactions. In the near Future, we will support PBI signing for Belgium and also Non-Financial Transactions and Document Signing.
- Together with the team you will be responsible for migrating an on-premises application to Azure.
- Develop and maintain services that are able to handle very high loads, very short response time and zero errors.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality.
- Help the team to improve their Azure knowledge.
- Signing for device identity binding clarify legal requirements.
- Migration plan for DigiSign and Msec consumers.
- GS-Innovation-Advanced/Qualified signing via mobile app.
- Take part of the team on-call/stand-by schedule supporting the high availability application.
- Minimal 10 years of Java EE Development, Java 8 or higher, JSP/JSTL.
- Minimal 8 years of experience with Spring4 (or higher) Spring MVC, Spring Boot and JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience with CI and CD tools like Jenkins, XLR/XLD or equivalent.
- Experience with writing (J)Unit tests and mocks, either manually or using mocking frameworks like Mockito.
- Git and Gitflow way of working.
- Experience with enterprise level Databases, for example Oracle.
- Experience writing functional tests using automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Karate and/or Cucumber.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cloud (Azure), DevOps (CI/CD).
- Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Services, such as Azure App Service, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Monito and Azure Service Bus.
- Expertise in Azure scalability and Azure Availability.
Preferably also have experience with:
- Security Scanning tools like: NexusIQ, SonarQube and Fortify.
- Experience and a passion for Information Security solutions especially in the area of Privileged Access- or Identity and Access Management
Non technical skills:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile way of working.
- Pro-active attitude: spots problems beforehand and takes initiative to fix this.
- Coaching skills to help your team mates to be the best version of themselves