The position is in the COPAF team of their GFME Financial Messaging Platform.
The Migration Lead has the responsibility to ensure timely and harmonized migration to the GFME financial messaging platform across ING global. He/She works most of its time in a squad within ING's Agile organization, together with other experts to achieve the squad's mission. Has expertise in the areas of project management and financial message area (SWIFT, MT and MX messaging, ISO20022).
As a Migration Lead:
They are looking for:
- A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and known for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- A Master or Bachelor degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Migration Lead or equivalent position e.g. as a Project Lead, Product Owner or Business Consultant.
- Experience with working in projects and/or programs is a must have.
- Experience with migration activities and managing stakeholders is a must have.
- Experience in banking and payments is a must have.
- A high level of organization is key, as well as eye for detail in capturing risk information and following up on actions.
- Structured person and excellent in administration and documenting complex risk related information.
- You are an energetic, pro-active thinker, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
- You are naturally a collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You are excellent in capturing information, drive that forward and while doing so are resilient and focused.
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose solutions to problems.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), Dutch is a real plus but not essential as working language is English within ING PSS.
- Possess strong analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts.
- Able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly, structured and convincing.
- Strong social and communication skills; you are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional boarders and serve as liaison when needed.
- You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the ING organization, from IT Lead to IT and DevOps engineer and from Tribe lead to peers and colleagues, all with the ING customer journey in mind.
- You are creative and an out-of-the box thinker, proactive, who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment.
- Able to take it on and make it happen: realization skills and work under pressure if the situation requires it.