Customer Journey Expert
The position is in the COPAF team of their GFME Financial Messaging Platform.
The Customer Journey Expert (CJE) has responsibility for the COPAF activities and deliverables and supports the other CJE’s. The CJE works most of its time in a squad within ING's Agile organization, together with other experts to achieve the squad's mission. Has expertise in the areas of product management (SWIFT, MT and MX messaging, ISO20022) and process optimisation.
As a Customer Journey Expert:
- You work with ORM, Compliance, IRM, Legal and Tax stakeholders, ensuring that our financial messaging platform and services comply with relevant regulation and policies, internally and also externally. Examples include: developing a risk action plan; identifying risk actions and following with goal of closing the agreed risk actions in time (Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Product Approval Review Process (PARP).
- You apply your experience to support, build and manage the GFME financial messaging platform and service with an end-to-end mindset. Focus especially, but not exclusively, on the needed COPAF design, implementation and business operations and services.
- You support the Business Service Owner and Product Area Lead on the COPAF priorities and provide general support if needed, e.g. risk documentation, management identified actions (MIA’s).
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
- You maintain contacts with ING stakeholders and you stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Chapters, Areas, and Service organization.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
- You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code.
They are looking for:
- A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and known for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- A Master or Bachelor degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Customer Journey Expert or equivalent position e.g. as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Project lead or Business Consultant.
- Experience with working in projects and/or programs is a must have.
- Experience with COPAF activities and risk stakeholders is a must have.
- Experience in banking and payments is a must have.
- A high level of organization is key, as well as eye for detail in capturing risk information and following up on actions.
- Structured person and excellent in administration and documenting complex risk related information.
- You are an energetic, pro-active thinker, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
- You are naturally a collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You are excellent in capturing information, drive that forward and while doing so are resilient and focused.
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose solutions to problems.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), Dutch is a real plus but not essential as working language is English within ING PSS.
- Possess strong analytical skills and takes decisions based on data and facts.
- Able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly, structured and convincing.
- Strong social and communication skills; you are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional boarders and serve as liaison when needed.
- You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the ING organization, from IT Lead to IT and DevOps engineer and from Tribe lead to peers and colleagues, all with the ING customer journey in mind.
- You are creative and an out-of-the box thinker, proactive, who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment.
- Able to take it on and make it happen: realization skills and work under pressure if the situation requires it.