Back End Developer
Within the Personal Banking Grid at ABN AMRO they are building mobile & web applications. They offer a great digital experience for our clients to engage with their financial needs in a personal way. Examples are the Grip app, the ABN AMRO App and the ABN AMRO Internet Banking website.
These apps wouldn’t exist without Developers and Engineers using their talent and skills to get this done. All their teams share the passion for building, reinventing and innovating to help their clients (regardless of what bank they use) as much as possible.
Currently their focus within IB is rebuilding their applications on Azure.
- Rebuild applications succesfully on Azure.
- Building API's from scratch.
- Hands-on experience and passion for web application development.
- Java 8 or higher.
- Camunda knowledge and skils is a pre.
- Proven knowledge of Testing frameworks ( junit and Jmeter, Karate).
- Cloud Technologies.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Object oriented concept .
- Experience with Service oriented or microservices architecture and Rest services.
- CI/CD Tooling (Gitlab, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify etc.).
- Knowledge of coding standards and principles ex: SOLID principle, Clean code, etc.
- Familiar with Agile concept and Scrum.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in English.
- It is an asset if you have worked before in ad DevOps team.