You will work with our multidisciplinary GRDM BusinessDevOps squad, with end-to-end responsibility for ING’s Global Reference Data Management solution.
The purpose of the GRDM platform is to ensure consistent adoption of reference data across ING by establishing and maintaining a trusted source of record for reference data.
It is an important component in various business processes, from data management to payment flows, storing and distributing both bank-wide and local reference data.
It provides a web-based solution for managing and accessing the information, along with file-based distributions and API-based retrieval of reference data.
What you bring to the team:
- Provide support for the entire stack’s technology on which the application runs;
- Execute deployments in T/A/P environments;
- Design and execute performance and acceptance tests (including High Availability and Disaster Recovery Tests) with support from the Dev Engineers;
- Ensure the life cycle and capacity management;
- Document Operational procedures and create runbooks;
- Implement the security policies and patches so that the system is secure at operating system, database and application server level;
- Perform incident, problem and change management, including writing user stories for resolving problems;
- Identify opportunities to automate and optimize the operational processes (like monitoring and alerting, scheduling, lifecycle management). Implement improvments / perform peer reviews;
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies, give input related to workload estimations; contribute to the delivery of the user stories / backlog;
- Interact with multiple teams, manage dependencies and follow-up on status;
- Participate in the stand-by / on-call duty.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience with Linux administration/monitoring/troubleshooting and scripting;
- Experience with managing Java based applications
- Experience with Oracle and Tomcat;
- Experience with OpenShift/Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting, including security protocols (SSL & TLS);
- Experience with automation and CI/CD delivery using Azure DevOps, Maven, Sonar, Ansible;
- Performance/Capacity/Availability Monitoring experience;
- Agile mindset;
- Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours;
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to work remotely in an international team;
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal as well as written;
- Problem solving, creativity, cooperation, discipline and result oriented attitude;
- This is an internal customer facing role and requires excellent communication, coordination, management and good interpersonal skills to talk to variety of stakeholders.