You will work in your own scrum team and participate in all team activities such as daily stand-ups, refinement and planning meetings as well as retrospectives. In a transparent way, you and your team are responsible for the progress and quality of your work.
Your team consists of a mix of international medior and senior IT Engineers. Part of the team is situated in India, other part is working from the Netherlands. The team works mainly from home and partially from the office. The way your team works is pragmatic, hands-on, curious and open towards its place in the bigger organizational IT transformation program. This leads to becoming a true DevOps team. Within the department, various teams work closely together, as they often depend on each other’s work.
As an ETL Developer, you will be expected to have strong Data warehouse concepts and ETL skills which you will be using to:
- Act as a technical expert in the designing, coding, testing, supporting, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software
- Troubleshoot and debug ETL jobs
- Assess query performance and actively contribute to optimizing the code
- Write technical documentation and specifications
- Work with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement the best ETL strategies
- Write complex SQL queries (involving Stored Procs, Cursors, functions, packages, etc)
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language is an advantage
- Great communication skills within the IT team, but also capable of acting as an experienced developer toward other developers
- Min 3 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter, Developer.
- Knowledge of Azure technologies (AZ900, or better certification preferred).
- Experience with Informatica Analyst.
- Experience with SQL Developer.
- Experience of working in Devops with Agile/Scrum in teams.
- Experience with Linux.
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD and CI/CD tools.